Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ZENZI Bar in Upper Penang Road by SamT

Saturday nite fever struck again. It's been a while since my last outing; so I decided to hang out with another couple of friends at Upper Penang Road (behind City Bayview hotel, next to MWE building where Maybank is) where a whole stretch of bars, pubs and restaurants, welcoming the howling party animals...
While I was deciding which bars to enter, ZENZI bar caught my attention. The location of this bar is exactly at the same spot where Tiger Arms was. It is just few doors next to Smoky Jack, another restaurant and bars that I am going to write about.


Nothing much has changed inside but this creative "hang-up" caught my friend's atention and while taking this photo, a lady walked up to us and joked about this special piece was from her creation. Yeah, apart from that piece of art, the staffs here are friendly, not to mention about this lady boss.



The long island tea was worth the money, it's a buy one free one kinda deal... and the mix was wonderful. Of course, my ever favourite Kirk Kenny, the smooth Irish beer.


As the night went on, the more sober we were getting... hopping into another bar for few drinks and dance all night long ...

2 comments:

  1. Zenzi bar? Is it a new hang out place ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for responding late Allie. I was in Down South searching for things to blog and at the same time celebrating my special moment.
    Yeah, this bar used to be Tiger Arms... The only changes are name and owners... not a bad place to hang out

    ReplyDelete