Tuesday, June 2, 2009

THANK YOU STANDARD CHARTERED by GNEB

I was very surprised when Pos Laju called me up last Saturday and told me that there was something for me. I suspected that to be some traffic summonses as I’ve always gotten them through Pos Laju in the past. The guy on the phone asked me if I would be at home later that day so that he could deliver the parcel to me. I was actually praying at a temple then and was struggling to hold my i-phone and the incense at the same time, so I told the guy to deliver the item this week instead, just to cut the conversation short.

The parcel finally came on Monday and I could feel the weight of the item inside was definitely much heavier than some summonses or unsolicited credit cards. As I unwrapped the parcel, I was only too surprised to have seen what I was seeing – it’s a black square box labeled Emporio Armani!! Who is it from? Who could that be?



















I was so surprised the moment I unwrapped the parcel and saw this.

I couldn’t wait to open the box and I just couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that it was an Emporio Armani wrist watch inside! The leather strap smelled so good of the fresh smell of leather. I put it on my left wrist in not time!



















This is the box…isn’t it amazing?




























The smell of leather….hmmm…I tell you…




















With certificates and all…

It was then I discovered that there was actually an envelope labeled Standard Chartered in the parcel. I read the letter and apparently, I was one of the 3000 Standard Chartered platinum credit card users who have won the Emporio Armani watch, for spending more than RM8,000 within the first 6 months (Huh? Did I spend that much??). Regardless, it cheered my day up a lot. I just couldn’t wait to wear it to work the next day.





















Finally, on my wrist!

Thanks a lot Standard Chartered, for being so kind and generous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment