Thursday, June 11, 2009

Guardian Specials by Leng

Since I still had some time up my sleeve during my lunch break today, I decided to have a browse around Guardian Pharmacy. There are a few things in there that caught my attention but I think ended up walking out with pretty decent savings. In this post, I will share with you 2 of my purchases at Guardian today.

1. Colgate Advanced Whitening Toothpaste (160g x 2)



















I paid RM12.88 for 2 tubes of Colgate whitening toothpaste which is a pretty good deal considering 1 tube usually sells for more than RM8. This is part of "Super Value Twin Pack" special.


2. Nano Hydrating Mask (comes with 50g Nano Awakening Snow Wash FREE)

























I have never used any products from this brand before, so I thought this would a good time to give it a try. The price for this is RM24.88. I had a look at the 100g tube of Nano Awakening Snow Wash and it costs more than RM16. So 50g would come up to roughly RM8. So essentially I only had to pay RM16+ for this 100g tube of Nano Hydrating Mask!

I am going to give this mask a try tonight. Update you all on it after a couple of tries.

What do you think of my purchases above? Did I score myself a bargain??

So in a couple of weeks time (14 days to be exact) according to the packaging on the Colgate toothpaste, I will have whiter teeth! Let's see!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Colgate is a good deal. I'll go get them tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think if I brush 4 times a day, I can get whiter teeth in half the time, 7 days?? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete