Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tiffani Vegetarian Food by LENG

Upon hearing that one of our friend would only be eating vegetarian food on the 15th day of the Lunar month, I recalled that my Mum mentioned to me a really nice vegetarian restaurant she visited recently. Hence here we are at Tiffani Vegetarian Restaurant!


It was after 2pm when we arrived, the place was empty. So we got the full attention of the waitress there! The interior of this restaurant is clean and bright, with shelves by the wall displaying many vegetarian foodstuff for sale. There are sauces, instant noodles, cookbooks etc.
Browsing through the menu, we decided to order a few dishes to share among the 4 of us. We ended up ordering 6 dishes! I have to say they are all very delicious! I was very impressed how they could actually make the food taste like the real thing!

Chicken chop & Pork Chop

(looks like what you order from the Western food stalls??)

Fragrant spice fried rice (Very fragrant indeed!)

Sambal fried rice (super spicy, lotsa kick!)

Fried noodles

Char Koay Teow (Yumm, you can taste the "wok hei", heat of the wok)

All in all, I was both impressed and glad that I have been here. Now I will be first one raising his hand when someone asks if anybody knows a good vegetarian restaurant!

My score:

Taste: 4

Environment: 3 (air-conditioned & clean)

Service: 4

Price: Approx. RM40 for 6 dishes which we ordered above

Parking: 4 (many along the road outside)

Address: 27 & 29 Amoy Lane (right behind New World Park food court)

Tel: 604-228 9468

1 comment:

  1. After reading your blog, my family went there and the food is very very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete