Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tune Hotel, Sepang by GNEB

I must admit, I was a bit skeptical about Tune Hotels at first. I’d heard so much about how small the rooms are and you can only expect the very basic of functionality in its rooms. Worst still, you’d have to pay for every single thing you want to use, otherwise you’ll only have a bed and a roof above it!

I had the opportunity to spend a night at Tune Sepang recently, after I returned from Jogjakarta. Location aside, I think the hotel is really not a bad choice at all!

Of course you should not expect a 5 star hotel’s lobby, but Tune’s lobby is pleasant and welcoming. In fact, I loved the colour combination of the furniture and wall paints. In fact, that’s the Aqua Blue that I was thinking of painting my study room with.

Tune Hotel Sepang


The room may be tiny, it is nevertheless complete with basic functionalities and tastefully decorated. Contrary to most believes, you don’t have to pay for every single thing. Lights, ceiling fan and water supply are all inclusive in basic room rate. Aren’t these the basic things we need for a short stay?






The bed and mattress are comfortable. This is definitely a good place for rest after sitting in AirAsia’s seat for too long.





Hot shower is also included in the rate and ahem, toilet paper too...




If there’s any down side, it’s the lack of eateries in the surrounding area. If you don’t mind pot noodles, there is a 7-Elevan downstairs.

My scrumptious dinner that night and lots of vitamin C to build up my immunity system, after several days of non-stop sight-seeing.





Not bad for what you get with RM79 per night (excluding aircon).

No comments:

Post a Comment