Sunday, August 2, 2009

Penang Village by LENG


Recently when I was in Kuala Lumpur, my dear friend suggested that we have lunch at Penang Village in Alamanda Mall, Putrajaya. Their outdoor setting was just perfect, facing a pond, wind blowing from the fan and well sheletered from the sun's heat.




You might ask why did I go to a Penang themed restaurant when I am from Penang? Well, who says you can have too much of a good thing! Haha.


That day, we ordered otak-otak, fried rice and a nasi lemak (of course it had a more fancy name than that, but I forgot exactly what they were called). Presentation of their food was beautiful! The food was delicious, portion is quite large and you can actually see and taste chucnks of fish in the otak-otak.


I would come back again to try out their otheir dishes. The are also currently running a high-tea promotion.

My scores (out of 5):
Taste: 3 and a half
Environment: 4
Service: 3 and a half
Price: 4 (reasonably priced, our meals were between RM12-14 each)
Parking: 5 (park in the mall's car park)
Address: Alamanda Mall, Putrajaya




1 comment: